Journalist Reinvention: Transfer Your Skills to Digital
If you’re a writer or editor who is feeling like you’ve been labeled “old school” (even if you were at the birth of the Internet) but know you have the chops to be “new school,” don’t miss your chance to take this transformational class.
Charlie Rogers leads the session that will include :
- which skills you already own that can translate to digital
- how online editorial roles have expanded to include new responsibilities (SEO, social media, audience development, analytics)
- what resources and training you will need to excel in web-based journalism
- why Social Media is actually your friend
- how to build (and maintain) a digital “presence” in both your personal and professional life
Bring your current resume.
Wine and cheese networking event follows the class.