- Israel-Gaza war brings 2023 journalist killings to devastating high
- 2023 prison census: Jailed journalist numbers near record high; Israel imprisonments spike
- Haiti joins list of countries where killers of journalists most likely to go unpunished
- Ecuador on edge: Political paralysis and spiking crime pose new threats to press freedom
- Deadly Pattern: 20 journalists died by Israeli military fire in 22 years. No one has been held accountable.
- Fragile Progress: The struggle for press freedom in the European Union
- Fragile Progress: Part 1
- Fragile Progress: Part 2
- Fragile Progress: Part 3
Reporter Without Borders
CPJ Outlines Trump’s Press Freedom Attacks in New Report
The Trump Administration’s methods of undermining press freedom and media credibility have been “dangerously effective,” according to a special report prepared for The Committee to Protect Journalists. The CPJ has formally requested a meeting with President Trump to discuss its concerns.