- Afghanistan’s media crisis
- Attacks on the press: The deadliest countries in 2021
- ‘Night and day’: The Biden administration and the press
- Number of journalists behind bars reaches global high
- Killers of journalists still get away with murder
- Bitter reversal: Myanmar military coup wipes out press freedom gains
- Murders of journalists more than double worldwide
- Record number of journalists jailed worldwide
- Getting Away with Murder
Reporter Without Borders
OPC Shows Solidarity with Kyiv Press Club
The Overseas Press Club of America is posting the “We are Kyiv Press Club” emblem in solidarity with our Ukrainian colleagues. The Brussels Press Club and others in Poland, France, Germany and Switzerland launched the program to inspire press clubs around the world to support journalists in Ukraine.
Additionally, the OPC is conducting a campaign to protect journalists who are risking their lives to send stories about Ukraine to the world. Please join us in supporting them.